4417 Highway 30, Anderson
1910’ DIRECTLY ON Hwy 30, 10 min to Tower Pointe, 12 min to New HighSpeed Rail Station in Roanes Prairie, 25 min to Texas A & M Campus, 40 min to Huntsville & Magnolia. Anderson-Shiro ISD. Naturally drains into Plum Creek. NEVER HAS FLOODED. 2 large ponds w/excellent fishing, one is spring fed, Other wildlife. Sandstone drop that creates natural waterfall w/ ingenuity, it could run year round. Bluff, opposite of falls, for reflection. Cabin would make an excellent office for developers. AWESOME property offers many unique opportunities-a neighborhood with nature walks & other amenities, mixed use development, a ranch or hunting retreat, the possibilities are endless. .
- MLS® #20005368
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Overhead Utilities, Internet Available in Area, Telephone In Area, Separate Meters
- Address4417 Highway 30
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA0390 J T ROBINSON, TRACT 22, ACRES 154.7
- Zip Code77830-9071
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Large Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Small Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Cecilia Maddox
- Listing Office:Zarco Realty, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.